Vibe Tribe Pilates
- drop in – R120
- 4 class pass – R400 (R100 each)
- 8 class pass – R640 (R80 each)
- 10 class pass – R750 (R75 each)
- 12 class pass – R840 (R70 each)
Please pay up front to secure your spot. Come when you can and use as you go … with flow. Take a look at our 2020 schedule:
- Mondays: 08h00 (all)
- Wednesdays: 08h00 (all) and 18h00 (men only)
- Thursdays: 18h00 (all)
- Fridays: 08h00
- Saturdays: Yoga Maya (please check before you arrive)
Outdoor Activities Galore @ Shapes
Pilates, ocean activities, river fun, inland hikes and bird watching – Shapes of Africa has diverse outdoor activities for all ages and personalities. Yes, we are proud to be your go-to rustic stay over in the rolling hills of Zululand! Great rates too!
Shapes of Africa promises their guests all kinds of activities designed to renew and rejuvenate body, mind and soul. Book your holiday at this picturesque, eco backpackers near Umdloti Beach.
Try a few or all of these activities:
- Canoeing safaris on the lagoon or river.
- Paddle boarding on the lagoon.
- Maybe catch a shimmery game fish from the kayak or the shore?
- Surf board and boogie board hire.
- Bicycles for hire – find a trail along farm tracks or meander to the beach.
- Trail running.
- 4×4 excursions into the Zululand interior, to find the best view towards Mozambique.
- Beach walks along endless brown sands from Umdloti to Umhlanga Rocks and back again.
- Barn Swallow Roost – see the millions of Barn Swallows come in to roost at their local wetland, right here at Mount Moreland!
- Vibe Tribe Pilates on the Deck before breakfast – Wendy will treat you to a full-body workout.